We offer a range of storage solutions designed to improve space, livability and security. Products like our Garage Cabinets, are a fantastic solution for maximising your storage.
Our Garage Cabinets can be placed at the head of a car park, on a balcony, beside the house or shed and in any normally unused area.
Click on the tabs below for more information.
The units are:
- Free standing and very stable
- They can be placed back to back or applied as a continuous application
- The unit fits wholly within the designated car area and does not affect access to neighbouring vehicles
- The leg / stand height is adjustable, which means all variation in floor levels can be accommodated
- Powder coated aluminium is used to resist corrosion
- Our installers always ensure that access to or operation of service and safety fittings/devices is not compromised
- Storage is gained without loss of valuable car space
- Have a storage capacity of up to 6.9 cubic meters and hold up to 800kg
Standard unit dimensions
Our standard units are made from the below table of standard sizes. Any combination of Length, Width and Height from the table are available. (Remember the height measurement is for the actual storage box, the height of the legs for ground clearance is added to this measurement to give a total unit height.)
|Standard Lengths||Standard Widths||Standard Heights|
The Box Thing Garage Cabinet comes standard with the Sliding Door option. The two doors slide past each other to provide access to either side of the box. Other door options are available, please refer to the options tab above.
The unit is secured via a Three point T-Bar locking system. These locks are extremely easy to operate and offer piece of mind. The doors are sealed using a special stylus tape to prevent dust, water and vermin penetration.
Measure & Quote
We provide an obligation and cost free measure and quote.
If you would like one of our friendly staff to check measure an area for you, please contact us on 1800 017 247
Installation is by our of our professional installers. Units are designed to be a free standing object. Our installers can fix the storage unit to the wall or floor, however in some circumstances Body Corporate approval may be required.