A garage storage unit is a fantastic solution to maximise storage. We offer a range of garage storage cupboards to improve space, liveability and security. Our garage cabinets can be placed at the head of a car park, on a balcony, beside the house or shed and in any normally unused area.
Our units are freestanding and very stable. They can be placed back-to-back or applied as a continuous application. The units fit wholly within the designated car area without affecting access to neighbouring vehicles. The leg and stand height are adjustable so all floor levels can be accommodated.
Units are made from powder-coated aluminium for corrosion resistance. Our installers ensure that access to or operation of service and safety fittings and devices is not compromised. Storage is gained without loss of valuable car space, with a storage capacity of up to 6.9m3 and holding up to 800kg.
The units are:
- Free standing and very stable
- They can be placed back to back or applied as a continuous application
- The unit fits wholly within the designated car area and does not affect access to neighbouring vehicles
- The leg / stand height is adjustable, which means all variation in floor levels can be accommodated
- Powder coated aluminium is used to resist corrosion
- Our installers always ensure that access to or operation of service and safety fittings/devices is not compromised
- Storage is gained without loss of valuable car space
- Have a storage capacity of up to 6.9 cubic meters and hold up to 800kg
Standard Unit Dimensions
Our standard units are made to standard sizes. Any combination of length, width and height is available. (Remember, the height measurement is for the actual storage box. The height of the legs for ground clearance is added to this measurement for a total unit height.)
|Standard Lengths||Standard Widths||Standard Heights|
The garage cabinet comes standard with a sliding door option. The two doors slide past each other for access to either side of the box. Other door options are available.
The unit is secured via a three-point T-bar locking system. These locks are easy to operate and offer peace of mind. The doors are sealed using a special stylus tape to prevent dust, water and vermin ingress.
Measure & Quote
We provide an obligation and cost free measure and quote.
If you would like one of our friendly staff to check measure an area for you, please contact us on 1800 017 247
Installation is by our of our professional installers. Units are designed to be a free standing object. Our installers can fix the storage unit to the wall or floor, however in some circumstances Body Corporate approval may be required.